Tuesday, December 6, 2011
British Invasion trivia
1.Although they looked and sounded like they were part of the British Invasion, the Beau Brummels were actually from what western US city?
2. What band is Singer Peter Noone associated with?
3. Mary O'Brien was the real name of which British Invasion artist?
4.who Wrote the British invasion hit "Shalalala" as well as "Little Red Book"
5. Which band made more appearances on the Ed Sullivan Show than any other English act?
Dave Clark Five
6. Which British invaision band Wrote "The First Rock Opera?" ...it was called S.F. Sorrow
The Pretty Things
7. Which 'British Invasion' band was once called The Ravens?
8. Allan Clark was the lead singer for which British invasion band?
9.Name Everyone who is considered to be "The Fifth Beatle"
Stu Sutcliffe, Pete Best, Billy Preston, Brian Epstein, Ringo Starr, George Martin, Klaus Voorman
10. The song 'Inside Looking Out' covered by Grand Funk Railroad in the early 70s was a US Top 40 hit for which British group in 1966?