1. We asked recently what year Kiss removed their makeup in 1984 this event coincided with what album?
[Lick It Up]
2. This Band, featuring Roy Wood, ELO co founder and guitarist/singer of the Move, was heavy on the glam and featured tons of makeup and costumes.
3. This New York Band is probably the first glam rock band wearing full drag for most of their performances 1970 to 1975, inspiring the LA glam movement for the following 20 years
[New York Dolls]
4.Long island's Twisted Sister featured what formerly made up frontman, who is currently a reality TV star?
5. This 80's LA glam staple wore heavy makeup until their singer killed Hanoi Rocks drummer Razzle and had to do jail time... coincidence?
6. This Virginia metal/punk band went beyond makup by creating full body suits and bloody props the create alien god personas for themselves.
7. Insane Clown Posse's fans are known by what name? [Bonus] what is their favorite beverage?
[Juggalos] Bonus [Faygo]
8.of the Black metal makeup bands this is possibly the most famous ...led by guitarist Silenoz and vocalist Shagrath.
9.What Classic artist donned White facepaint during his 1975 Rolling Thunder Review tour?
10. This dumb as rocks New Jersey punk band wore makeup from the beginning of their "horror punk" roots in 1977 ...they still do.