1. JOHNNY THUNDERS' song “Too Much Junkie Business” is a re-wording of “Too Much Monkey Business” by which artist?
2. In the bounce classic by MAGNOLIA SHORTY, what is the monkey on?
3. With what notable junkie did Kurt Cobain collaborate to record the spoken-word album“Priest They Called Him?”
[WILLIAM S BURROUGHS]
4. Who shot the La-la? Why is this question in this category?
[I DON'T KNOW / HEROIN]
5. Which murderer and notable crazy person talked his way into setting up camp inside the house of Monkees' producer Terry Melcher?
6. What was the name of the American GI band, based in Germany in the 1960's that played Chuck Berry covers and sported strange haircuts?
7. Which famed New Orleans singer provided the voice of the monkey king in the movie Jungle Book?
8. Name one of the three 1980's cult films produced by Michael Nesmith of the Monkees?
[REPOMAN, TAPEHEADS, TIMERIDER]
9. New Orleans piano-player James Booker once claimed that his eye was put out by which famous rock'n'roll drummer? Bonus: What is his most popular cover song?
[RINGO STARR / JUNCO PARTNER]
10. At what street corner do you wait for the man according to Lou Reed?
[LEXINGTON and 125th ST.]
11. Canadian mounties raided the hotel room of what famous guitar player in 1979, finding 22 grams of heroin?
12. What nation was scandalized to find that Keith Richards was cavorting with the wife of their Prime Minister in 1980?